We understand that dating is an enjoyable experience and meeting someone for the first time is both fun and exciting. Your safety is always important to us and our Customer Care team works hard to protect our members while keeping the site relaxed and enjoyable. To ensure that you have a safe experience at all times, stay alert and use your best judgement when dating.
We also have developed certain safety steps to follow when communicating, dating and meeting someone for the first time.
– Never give money. If someone you are communicating with asks you for money or your bank details they are likely to be a scammer. Report this behaviour to us immediately through our Customer Care Team via the Contact Us Page.
– Never give your personal information such as credit card details or bank information, work or home address to people you do not know or haven’t met in person. Any such communication should be reported immediately to our Customer Care Team via the Contact Us form
– If you have experienced monetary fraud online, report it to the appropriate Authorities of your home country
– Don’t give out your number. Wait until you know someone a little better before you share your contact details.
– Until you have met someone in person, keep all communication within the website. Scammers will try to move conversations with you to personal messaging, emails and phone services.
– You can block and report concerns about any suspicious user anonymously from their profile page or messaging window.
– Report unwarranted behaviour. If you encounter a suspicious member on the site or someone has been inappropriate towards you, do not hesitate to report them to the Customer Care Team via the Contact Us form
– Make sure to meet in a public place when you meet another member for the first time. Do not go to their home and do not give them your address.
– Arrange your own transport. Don’t let your date pick you up from your home on your first meeting.
– Tell a friend. Inform someone you know and trust that you are going on a date and give them details of where you are going.
– Stay connected. Make sure your phone is charged before your date.
– Consumption of alcohol and/or other drugs can impair your judgement and may potentially put you at risk. It is important to keep a clear mind and avoid anything that might place you in danger.
– Take action. If you have encountered an incident of a serious nature call the police straight away. You should also report your experience to our Customer Care Team via the Contact Us form