Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives – choice, not chance, determines your destiny.
HOW TO DATE SAFELY
At itickleu.com, user safety is a top priority for us. We understand that meeting someone for the first time whether online, through an acquaintance or on an outing is intriguing and exciting. However, your safety is very important: because you are in control of your crush experience, there are certain safety steps that you should follow while dating – both online and offline. Please read our dating safety tips
itickleu.com is committed to keeping you Happy
- Profiles pictures are verified upon registration see our KYC policy
- Inappropriate profiles detected and deleted
- Help us by reporting inappropriate behaviour:
- Click on ‘Report this profile’ from the profile page
- Click on ‘Report this profile’ from an email
itickleu.com Dating brand will check every report that it receives and will take the necessary measures, ranging from a warning to deleting a profile.
Profile Content Verification
- Ads and photos are systematically checked by our moderation team before being published on the website.
- Cohesion verification between the information provided in a profile, the photo and the ad.
- Any photos, ads or profiles that are inappropriate, vulgar or do not adhere to the terms and conditions of itickleu.com will be rejected. Please report any picture you feel is in appropriate
itickleu.com welcomes everyone and empowers our community of users to create and cultivate relationships. An important aspect of any healthy relationship though – whether formed on itickleu.com or elsewhere – is ensuring proper sexual health and safety. And as an essential member of the itickleu.com community it is your responsibility to make sure you do the following, if you choose to engage in sexual activity.
You and your partner should use proper protection. Condoms and other mechanisms can significantly reduce the risk of contracting or passing on an STI, such as HIV. However, you can still get certain STIs, like herpes or HPV from contact with your partner’s skin even when using a condom. To be effective, however, protective measures must be used consistently.
Be Open and Honest
It is completely reasonable to have a conversation with your partner regarding sex and sexual contact before actually having it. All issues ranging from the number of partners each of you has had, to the last time each of you was tested for STIs are fair game. Many STIs are curable or treatable. If either you or your partner has an STI that is curable, you both need to start treatment to avoid becoming re-infected. It is important to be completely honest in these conversations.
The risk of contracting some STIs can be reduced through vaccination. Talk to your doctor or a professional at a sexual health clinic to learn more.
Know Your Status
Know your status. Some STIs don’t show symptoms. Regular testing is critical to staying on top of your health and helping prevent the spread of STIs. After testing, always ask for a copy of your test results so you are sure of your status