Anti-Money Laundering Policy
itickleu.com is committed to fighting money laundering and complying fully with the letter and spirit of the anti-money laundering laws in the countries and jurisdictions in which our services extends to. As an international dating platform, itickleu.com recognizes that it has important responsibilities to help fight the global battle against money laundering. No member relationship is worth compromising our commitment to combating money laundering.
Accordingly, it is the policy of itickleu.com brand to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to prevent persons engaged in money laundering, fraud, or other financial crimes, including the financing of terrorists or terrorist operations, (hereinafter collectively referred to as “money laundering”) from utilizing itickleu.com services.
The objectives of itickleu.com AML policy are as follows:
- Ensure that itickleu.com is in full compliance with all statutes, regulations and guidelines and adheres to sound and recognized best practices in online dating.
- Ensure that the itickleu.com will not become a victim of illegal activities perpetrated by its customers.
- Ensure an effective policy that protects the good name and reputation of itickleu.com. Ensure that the policy does not undermine the cordial relationship between itickleu.com and its credible members.
- We will ensure to report any suspicious subscription(s) which has an undertone of Money laundering to the appropriate authorities.
- We will never use our platform as a means of money laundering. It is expected that members/users of this platform agrees to this term and policy on Anti-Money Laundering.
We are committed to fighting money laundering and
Complying fully with the letter and Spirit of the
Anti-money laundering laws